There’s a better way.
Instead of a traditional maternity leave, in How to Take Maternity Leave without your Putting Life on Hold, Stacey will show you how to put your business into maintenance mode for as long as you want: keeping your business functioning at a high level to keep your customers happy, but not requiring your full-time attention. It will make returning to work after maternity leave much more seamless.
Many business owners spend time on tasks that are not essential. By eliminating these excess activities, you can distill your business into a few hours a day of powerful productivity. Keep your business going while still spending the time with your family that only comes once in a lifetime. When you’re returning to work after maternity leave, you’ll find that your newly-discovered efficiency has transformed your business. You may even decide to limit work to a few hours a day, permanently!
You’ll Learn How To:
· Determine which tasks in your business are worth your time and attention
· Streamline your business down to the bare essentials, creating successful systems
· Calculate how much money you need to earn during your leave, and work the minimum number of hours to achieve it
· Take advantage of ‘down time’ in productive ways
· Decide when to hire out tasks, even if you’ve never considered hiring contractors before
· Find non-standard childcare options… there’s more than full-time daycare!
· Effortlessly shift your business back into ‘full-rev’ mode
During Stacey’s daughter’s first year, she earned 65% of what she earned the previous year, working during baby’s naps and in the evenings. She was able to do this by streamlining her business and working on only what brought in results, cutting work time down to a couple of hours a day. Her daughter entered traditional daycare when she was 20 months old, with a transition that was seamless to customers, because it appeared as if she had been working full-time all along.
Learn how you can apply Stacey’s techniques and strategies to your maternity leave plan. Even if you’re not a small business owner, you’ll find ways to assess and streamline your work, make time for this once-in-a-lifetime period, manage childcare, rev up and get back in the game.