It's common for people, particularly introverts, to feel like they aren't being fully seen or heard at work. They might even experience being bullied, made fun of or singled out to do the most demeaning office chores.
If you want to be taken more seriously at work, increase your confidence and feel better about yourself, this course is for you. We'll take a methodical, business approach to confidence building, helping you develop that skillset in a simple, straightforward, implementable way.
This 10-day boot camp is led by Beate Chelette, a respected entrepreneur, consultant, author and teacher. It will provide you with a concrete, confidence-building exercise each day so that by the end, you'll feel more empowered and able to take charge of your destiny at work.
In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Build strategic relationships with those who can help advance your career.
- Improve your visibility throughout your organization by connecting with people outside your department.
- Showcase your natural superskills.
- Collaborate and support your team members.
- Listen to others to gain deeper insights into their needs.
- Be diplomatic through your communications.
- Get involved in socially responsible volunteer projects to build connections with likeminded people.