The Beginner Photographer’s Crash Course
A new camera is an adventure waiting to happen. It’s an invitation to explore and a tool that opens doors to awesome experiences. Learning your way around a DSLR for the first time doesn’t have to be daunting. With a little guidance, you’ll be confidently calling the shots in no time.Pro photographer and educator Khara Plicanic will help you understand your camera like never before (whether a dSLR, compact point-and-shoot, or even a phone! ) and get you taking better photos fresh out of the box. Join Khara for this class, and you’ll learn:
- How exposure works and how each setting creates a different effect
- The basics of different shooting modes (Auto, Program, Shutter/Aperture Priority, Manual, etc.)
- How to make use of your camera’s functions - flash, white balance, exposure compensation, timer, and focus points.
- How image size and resolution work, and why it matters (or doesn't)
- How to choose and use different lenses.
- The best resources to download, backup, and share your images.