To close or not to close, that is the question: Whether it’s smarter to use pushy tricks for the final ask or forgo the hard sell for a softer approach. For people who work in sales, figuring out the best way to close the deal is a real conundrum.
Best-selling author, speaker and entrepreneur Anthony Iannarino has come up with an innovative approach to closing that’s geared toward the new technological and social realities of our time.
Instead of looking at closing as the hardest part of the sales process, Iannarino shows how it can be the easiest. The key is to lead your customers through a series of necessary steps designed to prevent a purchase stall, including getting them to commit to investing in the process, building consensus and resolving concerns.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify and pursue your dream clients.
- Call prospective clients without being smarmy, pushy or self-centered.
- Uncover your prospects’ needs.
- Present your proposal and solution.
- Differentiate yourself in a crowded market.
- Talk about money without fear.
- Avoid weak language that lacks confidence.
- Negotiate so you can capture a fair share of the value you create.
- Ask for more business and referrals.