The world’s brightest thinkers are gathering in Austin for SXSW — and you’re invited to join the party. Uber and creativeLIVE are partnering to bring you #uberLIVE, two days of candid conversations with creative visionaries — all broadcast live from the back of an Uber SUV. During exclusive 1:1 interviews with host Chase Jarvis, you will get unprecedented direct access to the luminaries at the forefront of every industry.
We’ll cruise through the crowded Austin streets chatting with legendary creatives and innovators — picking up randomly-selected Uber users along the way. Mixing conversation with education, social commentary, and a bit of voyeurism, UberLIVE is a two day glimpse inside the beating heart of the future.
Below is the list of interviewees:
- Ryan Lawler — TechCrunch
- Vanessa Van Edwards — body language expert / behavioral investigator
- David Allen — Time management expert, author of 'Getting Things Done'
- Austin Kleon — Writer & artist
- Lewis Howes — Author & entrepreneur
- Steven Kotler — Author, 'Abundance' & 'The Rise of Superman'
- Adam Braun — Founder, Pencils of Promise
- Josh Elman — Growth expert, partner at Greylock, formerly at Twitter, Facebook Connect, Zazzle, LinkedIn, RealPlayer
- Philip Rosedale — Founder of High Fidelity, Second Life
- Jonah Berger — Professor, Wharton Business School, author of 'Contagious: Why Things Catch On'
- Jordan Roth — CEO of Culturalist, President of Jujamcyn Theatres
- Lil Bub — Cat on the Internet; Owner Mike Bridavsky
- Marmalakes — Austin-based rock band, Max Colonna, Josh Halpern, Chase Weinacht
- Dana Brunetti — Executive Producer, 'House of Cards', '50 Shades of Grey'
- Kristin Chenoweth — Actress, singer
- Tara-Nicholle Nelson — CEO of REALTHINK Media, VP of Marketing for MyFitnessPal
- Matt Galligan — CEO and Co-founder of Circa
- Brandon Stanton — Photographer and creator, Humans of New York
- Luis Lopez and Clay Tweel — Documentary film directors, 'Print the Legend'
- Kevin Rose — Partner, GoogleVentures; Formerly founder Digg & revision3
- Nina Frazier Hansen — Art production manager, Mashable
- Sarah Leary — Co-Founder & VP of Marketing, Nextdoor
- Adam Gazzaley — Director, Neuroscience Imaging Center, UCSF