Have you always wanted to get started with vlogging and don’t know how?
Are you vlogging right now and need some pro-tips to take your video blog to the next level?
The difficulty is that vlogging is not as simple as a status update. Amy Schmittauer is here to teach you how to start video blogging like a boss.
Amy Schmittauer is the Boss at Vlog Boss Studios. As a new media triple threat — successful YouTuber, keynote speaker, and bestselling author— she coaches people to go after what they want in life and leverage online video to make it happen.
Creator of the popular YouTube series Savvy Sexy Social, her channel boasts a global community and millions of views.
In this class, you will learn:
- How to use vlogging as a way to build trust and make authentic connections with your audience
- Ways to reshape your relationship to the camera instead of treating it as a mechanical device
- Content marketing-based videos to drive traffic
- Tips to create audio and visual content with a personal connection
- Editing techniques that will build your own unique style
- How to build an audience by leveraging analytics and research
Vlogging is the best way to launch a personal brand and get people to trust you! This class will teach you how to do it the right way so your audience feels as if you made it just for them.
Here are some reviews about Amy and her work:
"Mastering the art of the "jab" through vlogging means learning from Amy Schmittauer. I don't consume a lot of video, but Amy knows how to crush it to get attention. She got mine. Take notes."
Gary Vaynerchuk, 4-Time NYT Best-Selling Author & CEO of Vaynermedia
"I'm so happy to call Amy an internet friend, and now you can too! :) Amy is charming, witty, smart, and fun while she drops all the vlog knowledge you need in one place. She's the best #VlogBoss ever!"
Justine "iJustine" Ezarik, YouTuber & NYT Best-Selling Author