Are you too damn busy? Your business can’t run—let alone grow—without all the hard work you put into it on a daily basis.
What’s worse, you don’t have the time to hire anyone, you’re not making the money you need to hire anyone, and you don’t see how anyone else could do the work you do.
If you keep at it this way it’s just a matter of time before you burn out. You will end up closing up shop, not because the business wasn’t working but simply because it wore you down. You had something and couldn’t make it last because you just couldn’t do it all.
There is also the problem that if you hire the wrong people you will be wasting time and money on a series of hires that don’t alleviate your stress.
Set up your business to be the best place work—even for yourself.
Finally retire from being “too busy” and once and for all streamline your operations and systematize your workflow.
By the end of this class, you will be able to:
- Describe your company culture and why it makes for a great place to work
- Streamline your business operations, focusing only on what really counts
- Systematize your workflow so that you never have to reinvent the wheel
- Create a plan for fulfilling the roles every business needs to succeed
- Identify who you want to hire and when
- Craft a job description that brings in the right folks