Create a Brochure in Adobe InDesign
with Jason Hoppe
Log in or Sign up for FREE and get full access to these and thousands of other Open Lessons in our catalog! Watch 1 Lesson For Free
01 Set-Up a New Brochure Document07:46
About The Class
Cover all your marketing needs
Brochures are a great way to market yourself, your business, or your client's business! In this class Adobe certified instructor Jason Hoppe will show you how to create a multi-panel brochure, trifold and pamphlet in InDesign.
- Setting up exact guides in simples ways you have never seen
- Creating 3-4-5 or more panels by using InDesign’s built-in math/calculator features
- Setting up proper bleeds, margins, columns and slug areas
- Using the layout Adjustment feature and adjustable column guides
- Using a production related approach for fast and easy placement, editing and sizing of elements
- Exporting your file in different formats for numerous end-use scenarios
Software Used: Adobe InDesign CC 2017
Set-Up a New Brochure Document07:46
Set-Up Simple Exact Guides12:18
Add Images to Brochure10:32
Add Text Containers to Document06:22
Apply Style to Text Containers09:40
Fast & Easy Placement, Editing & Sizing of Elements18:17
Export Your File in Different Formats17:50
An Adobe® Certified Expert and Adobe® Certified Instructor, Jason Hoppe has accrued more than 17 years’ experience in high-end production training, photo retouching, color correction, and creative workflow management. In fact, Jason has been performing high-end electronic production since the ... read moreSee instructor's Classes
3 Column Brochure
100% of students recommend this class.
See what some of them have to say.
Jason always delivers and you can expect quality presentations which are aligned to his class descriptions. Thanks Jason!
Similar classes you might like
You know who’d love this class...?
When gift-spiration strikes, grab it. Give this class to a friend who’d love it. For their birthday or just because. (Or just because you missed their birthday.)