Free Book Offer with Purchase of Select Classes
To be eligible for the free book offer (the "Offer"), you must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and D.C. who, at the time of purchase is age 18 or older. Offer valid while supplies last. Books will be mailed to the billing address on file. CreativeLive is not responsible for any delay in the shipment or other issue related to the fulfillment of the book. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions, redeemed for cash or applied to past purchases. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted. Offer subject to change, modification, or cancellation at any time without notice including, without limitation, in the event of any human or technical error of any kind relating to the offer. Limit one book per person. Additional exclusions may apply.
Bring Your Book to Life: One-on-One Coaching with Jennie Nash with Purchase of Class
Please see here for complete terms and conditions for Coaching with Jennie Nash.
CreativeLive “PSW18 Challenge” Sweepstakes Official Rules
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO AT THE TIME OF ENTRY ARE AGE 18 OR OLDER AND OF THE LEGAL AGE OF THE MAJORITY. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PRODUCT PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. INTERNET ACCESS AND AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The PSW18 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of who as of the date of entry are eighteen (18) years of age or older and of the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which the entrant resides. Current employees of CreativeLive, Inc. (“Sponsor”) or any of Sponsor’s parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or advertising, promotion and Internet agencies, and members of the immediate family or household of any such employee, are not eligible. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes.
2. PROMOTIONAL ENTRY PERIOD: The entry period for the Sweepstakes begins at 05:01 Pacific Time on May 9, 2018 and ends at 23:59 Pacific Time on February 27, 2019 (the “Entry Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: Any eligible person may enter though his or her Instagram, Twitter or Facebook account (“Entrant”). To enter, Entrant must be following @CreativeLive, submit a before and after photo using Photoshop and tag “#PSW18”. Entrants may not enter through a sweepstakes club (or similar method), with multiple e-mail and/or street addresses, nor shall Entrant(s) use any other device or artifice to enter more than the permitted number of times. Any Entrant who uses fraudulent entry methods, or with multiple e-mail and/or addresses under multiple identities or who otherwise tries to enter in a way inconsistent with these rules will be disqualified. In case of dispute, Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder to whom the accounts e-mail address is assigned. Sponsor reserves the right, at its reasonable discretion to refuse, disqualify, or withdraw any Entry and/or entrants at any time during the Sweepstakes.
4. PRIZE: There will be one (1) winner selected at random. Winner will receive the entire CreativeLive Photoshop Week suite of courses with an estimated value of one thousand two hundred United States dollars (USD $1,200).
5. PRIZES AND ACTUAL VALUE THEREOF MAY VARY. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of the right to receive the prize or any component thereof is permitted, except in the discretion of Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value selected by Sponsor in its discretion. The prize consists only of the items expressly specified in these Official Rules. In the event of cancellation or postponement of any prize-related activity, Sponsor’s only obligation will be to provide a substitute prize or prizes of equal or greater value selected by Sponsor in its discretion. In the event the winner engages in behavior during any prize-related activity (including without limitation travel to such prize activity) that, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, is obnoxious, threatening, disruptive, illegal, or tortious, or that subjects the winner to arrest or detention, or that is intended to or does threaten or harass any other person, or that violates any applicable rules and regulations, or that in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to remove the winner from the applicable prize-related activity, deny the winner from participating in any other prize-related activities and/or disqualify the winner from the Contest and require the winner to forfeit any and/or all prize components, with no further obligation or compensation whatsoever to the winner and no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by winner as a result of such conduct. The prize will be awarded if properly claimed. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of the right to receive the prize or any component thereof is permitted, except in the discretion of Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value selected by Sponsor in its discretion. The prize consists only of the items expressly specified in these Official Rules. All expenses or costs associated with the acceptance or use of the prize or any component thereof that are not expressly specified in these Official Rules as being part of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Each component of the prize is awarded “as is” and without any warranty other than as required by law.
6. RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY. All prize details will be determined by Sponsor in its discretion. The aggregate ARV of each prize is estimated at USD $1,200. The exact value will depend on market conditions at the time of prize fulfillment. All expenses or costs associated with the acceptance or use of the prize or any component thereof that are not expressly specified in these Official Rules as being part of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Each component of the prize is awarded “as is” and without any warranty other than as required by law. FOR U.S. RESIDENTS: All federal, state and local taxes on the value of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. An IRS form 1099 will be issued in the winner’s name if required by law.
7. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: There will be one (1) Entrants that will win the Prize (the “Winner”). Following the conclusion of the Entry Period, on February 27, 2019, the Winner will be selected in a random drawing, conducted by the Sponsor, from among all of the eligible Entrants. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. The Winner will be notified by email on or around March 1, 2019. The Winner may be required to sign and return a Publicity Release to Sponsor prior to receiving the Prize. The Prize will be delivered to the Winner via email. If the Winner cannot be contacted via email after the first attempt to contact him/her within the required time period set forth in the Winner Notification Email from the Sponsor or in the event that the Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the Prize to an alternate Winner selected in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible Entrants. Only one (1) alternate winner will be chosen, after which any remaining Prize will remain un-awarded.
ALL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED, ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED BY SPONSOR, AND THE WINNER HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION AND DOCUMENTATION IS COMPLETE.
8. GRANT OF RIGHTS: By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant irrevocably grants Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and the agents and licensees of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Licensees”) the right to use the entrant’s name, likeness, voice, and/or biographical information, in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all media and formats whether now or later known or developed, for commercial purposes and any other purposes (including, without limitation, advertising and promotion), without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
9. RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Licensees and all other companies involved in the development or operation of the Sweepstakes or the provision of the Prize or any component thereof, and the successors and assigns of each of the foregoing, and the officers, directors, employees and agents of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for, and will have no liability for, (a) late, lost, delayed, illegible, damaged, corrupted, postage-due or incomplete entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of, damage to, or loss of Entries or Entry information, or any other human or technical errors of any kind relating to the operation of the Website, communications or attempted communications with any Entrant, the submission, collection, storage or processing of entries or the administration of the Sweepstakes, (b) any “act of god” or other force majeure event outside of Sponsor’s control that may cause any postponement or cancellation of any prize-related activity or any component of the prize, (c) undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail or (d) any damage to any computer system resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes. By entering, each entrant releases and agrees to hold each of the Released Parties harmless from and against any and all claims and liabilities of any kind that the entrant ever had, now has or might in the future have arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, participation in the Sweepstakes, the acceptance, receipt or use of the prize or any component thereof (including without limitation any participation in or travel to any prize-related activity) and/or any use of the entrant’s name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information and/or any Video, including without limitation all claims and liabilities based on any personal injury, property damage or loss or death or any violation of the right of publicity or privacy or infringement of copyright. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, receipt or use of the prize or any component thereof (including without limitation any participation in or travel to any prize-related activity). The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.
10. GENERAL RULES: All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be verified or returned. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or prohibit from participating in the Sweepstakes any individual who, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, Sponsor determines or believes (i) has tampered with the entry process or has undermined the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices, (ii) has engaged in conduct that annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other entrants or any representative of Sponsor, or (iii) has attempted or intends to attempt any of the foregoing. The use of automated devices, programs or methods to submit entries is prohibited and Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry that it believes may have been submitted using such an automated device, program or method. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bugs, entrant fraud or misconduct, or other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, integrity, security or proper operation thereof, or for any other reason as determined by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry (i.e., the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address). Proof of submission does not constitute proof of entry. Entry times will be determined using Sponsor’s computer, which will be the official clock for the Sweepstakes. Normal time rates and/or data rates (as applicable), if any, charged by the entrant’s internet or mobile service provider will apply. In the event of termination of the Sweepstakes, a notice will be posted online and the Judges will select the winner in accordance with Section 4 from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. All federal, state, provincial/territorial and local laws and regulations apply. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or the prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and by entering each entrant waives all rights to claim punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington. Any legal proceedings arising out of the Sweepstakes or relating to these Official Rules shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts located in the State of Washington, King County, and the parties consent to jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of whatever nature arising under or relating to these rules.
12. WINNER’S NAME AND RULES REQUESTS: For the name of the winner, available after March 1, 2019, or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “PSW18” c/o CreativeLive, Inc., 757 Thomas St. Seattle, Washington 98109. Limit one (1) request per household.
13. Sponsors: CreativeLive, Inc.
Creator Pass Promotion
Creator Pass is a streaming only subscription service and may not be available in all locations or to all customers; void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. May not be compatible with AppleTV or other devices. Creator Pass is an annual subscription, you may view or change your payment settings on My Account or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. See FAQs HERE for additional information on payment options Creator Pass does may not include all courses, for a list of excluded classes please see list of exclusions. REFUND REQUESTS FOR CREATOR PASS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 7 DAYS OF INITIAL PURCHASE TO BE ELIGIBLE. Cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions, redeemed for cash or applied to past purchases. Void if copied, altered, transferred, purchased, or sold. Offer subject to change, modification, or cancellation at any time without notice including without limitation in the event of any human or technical error of any kind relating to the offer. Use of offer in any manner not consistent with these terms constitutes fraud and may be prosecuted. Redemption subject to review and verification. Additional exclusions may apply.
All-Access Pass Promotion
All-Access Pass is a streaming service and may not be available in all locations or to all customers; void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. May not be compatible with AppleTV or other devices. "All-Access Pass for 2018" means from the time of purchase through December 31, 2018 at 23:59 PT. "One Full Month” means from the time of purchase through the last day of the advertised month. For example, All-Access Pass for January expires January 31 at 23:59 PT regardless of actual purchase date. "All Access Pass (3 Year)" begins August 1, 2018 at 00:01 PT and ends July 31, 2021 at 11:59 PT. All-Access Pass does may not include all courses, please contact email@example.com for any questions on All-Access Pass catalogue offering. REFUND REQUESTS FOR ALL-ACCESS PASS PURCHASES MUST BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 7 DAYS OF INITIAL PURCHASE TO BE ELIGIBLE. Cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions, redeemed for cash or applied to past purchases. Void if copied, altered, transferred, purchased, or sold. Offer subject to change, modification, or cancellation at any time without notice including without limitation in the event of any human or technical error of any kind relating to the offer. Use of offer in any manner not consistent with these terms constitutes fraud and may be prosecuted. Redemption subject to review and verification. Additional exclusions may apply.
Offer valid only at CreativeLive.com. Offer may not be combined with any other coupons or promotions unless otherwise permitted by CreativeLive. May not be available on all platforms including iOS purchases. May not be available on select courses, see course page for details. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash or applied to past purchases. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted. Prices shown reflect the applicable discount and no further discount will apply. Offer subject to change, modification, or cancellation at any time without notice including without limitation in the event of any human or technical error of any kind relating to the offer. Additional exclusions may apply.
CreativeLive Coupon and Promo Codes
Offer valid only at CreativeLive.com. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions, redeemed for cash or applied to past purchases. May not be available on all platforms including iOS purchases. Void if copied, altered, transferred, purchased, or sold. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Offer subject to change, modification, or cancellation at any time without notice including without limitation in the event of any human or technical error of any kind relating to the offer. Use of offer in any manner not consistent with these terms constitutes fraud and may be prosecuted. Redemption subject to review and verification. Additional exclusions may apply.
Live Class Sale Offer:
Offer valid only for the purchase of online classes that are live on air at the time of the offer, as displayed here: https://www.
Give a Gift Program Terms and Conditions:
4. Restrictions. No User may use the Program to violate any law, infringe or violate the rights of any third party, or otherwise act in a manner that is deemed harassing, harmful, illegal, hateful, obscene or outside the spirit and intent of the Program. In addition, you may not (i) tamper with the Program, (ii) act in an unfair or disruptive manner, or (iii) use any system, bot or other device or artifice to participate or receive any benefit in the Program. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE CreativeLive RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
5. Bulk Distribution (“Spam”). Each Gift Giver is the actual sender of the emails relating to the Program and must comply with applicable law. Emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends, colleagues and family members. By submitting any email address as part of the Program, the Gift Giver represents that he/she has the appropriate permission and consent. Bulk email distribution, distribution to strangers, or any other use of the services described herein in a manner that is not promoted is expressly prohibited and may be grounds for immediate termination and further legal action. The CreativeLive has no obligation to monitor the Program or any communications; however, the CreativeLive may choose to do so and block any email messages, remove any such content, or prohibit any use of the Program. Gift Givers who do not comply with the law, including anti-spam laws, are obligated to indemnify the Program Entities against any liabilities, costs and expenses it incurs as a results of such spam.
6. Sign-In Credentials. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentially of any sign-in credentials and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through the use of them. Users agree to notify the CreativeLive immediately if they suspect unauthorized access to their account. Users agree that the CreativeLive will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized use of their credentials.
7. Liability. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES (DEFINED BELOW) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE CREATIVELIVE WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). By participating in the Program, you agree to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless the CreativeLive, as the provider of the service, and their respective parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, together with their respective employees, directors, officers, licensees, licensors, shareholders, attorneys and agents including, without limitation, their respective advertising and promotion entities and any person or entity associated with the production, operation or administration of the Program (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses caused by, arising out of, in connection with, or related to the Program (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)) and/or the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of any benefit in the Program. To be clear, the Released Parties shall not be liable for any technical errors or malfunctions, data theft or corruption, any printing or typographical error, or any damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Program. The Released Parties shall not be liable to any users for failure to supply any advertised benefit, by reason of any acts of God, any action or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not valid), or any other activity or action that is beyond any of the Released Parties’ control. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, THE RELEASED PARTIES’ MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED $100.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (A) THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND THE CreativeLive EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND TERMS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW OR CUSTOM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES AS TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PROGRAM, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) THE RELEASED PARTIES MAKE AND GIVE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE PROGRAM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, AND (iii) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (C) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PROGRAM IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.