Free Book Offer with Purchase of Select Classes
To be eligible for the free book offer (the "Offer"), you must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and D.C. who, at the time of purchase is age 18 or older. Offer valid while supplies last. Books will be mailed to the billing address on file. CreativeLive is not responsible for any delay in the shipment or other issue related to the fulfillment of the book. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions, redeemed for cash or applied to past purchases. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted. Offer subject to change, modification, or cancellation at any time without notice including, without limitation, in the event of any human or technical error of any kind relating to the offer. Limit one book per person. Additional exclusions may apply.
Bring Your Book to Life: One-on-One Coaching with Jennie Nash with Purchase of Class with J. Kelly Hoey
Please see here for complete terms and conditions for Coaching with Jennie Nash.
CreativeLive “PSW18 Challenge” Sweepstakes Official Rules
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO AT THE TIME OF ENTRY ARE AGE 18 OR OLDER AND OF THE LEGAL AGE OF THE MAJORITY. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PRODUCT PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. INTERNET ACCESS AND AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The PSW18 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of who as of the date of entry are eighteen (18) years of age or older and of the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which the entrant resides. Current employees of CreativeLive, Inc. (“Sponsor”) or any of Sponsor’s parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or advertising, promotion and Internet agencies, and members of the immediate family or household of any such employee, are not eligible. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes.
2. PROMOTIONAL ENTRY PERIOD: The entry period for the Sweepstakes begins at 05:01 Pacific Time on May 9, 2018 and ends at 23:59 Pacific Time on February 27, 2019 (the “Entry Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: Any eligible person may enter though his or her Instagram, Twitter or Facebook account (“Entrant”). To enter, Entrant must be following @CreativeLive, submit a before and after photo using Photoshop and tag “#PSW18”. Entrants may not enter through a sweepstakes club (or similar method), with multiple e-mail and/or street addresses, nor shall Entrant(s) use any other device or artifice to enter more than the permitted number of times. Any Entrant who uses fraudulent entry methods, or with multiple e-mail and/or addresses under multiple identities or who otherwise tries to enter in a way inconsistent with these rules will be disqualified. In case of dispute, Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder to whom the accounts e-mail address is assigned. Sponsor reserves the right, at its reasonable discretion to refuse, disqualify, or withdraw any Entry and/or entrants at any time during the Sweepstakes.
PRIZE: There will be one (1)
winner selected at random. Winner will receive the entire CreativeLive
Photoshop Week suite of courses with an estimated value of one thousand two
hundred United States dollars (USD $1,200).
5. PRIZES AND ACTUAL VALUE THEREOF MAY VARY. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of the right to receive the prize or any component thereof is permitted, except in the discretion of Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value selected by Sponsor in its discretion. The prize consists only of the items expressly specified in these Official Rules. In the event of cancellation or postponement of any prize-related activity, Sponsor’s only obligation will be to provide a substitute prize or prizes of equal or greater value selected by Sponsor in its discretion. In the event the winner engages in behavior during any prize-related activity (including without limitation travel to such prize activity) that, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, is obnoxious, threatening, disruptive, illegal, or tortious, or that subjects the winner to arrest or detention, or that is intended to or does threaten or harass any other person, or that violates any applicable rules and regulations, or that in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to remove the winner from the applicable prize-related activity, deny the winner from participating in any other prize-related activities and/or disqualify the winner from the Contest and require the winner to forfeit any and/or all prize components, with no further obligation or compensation whatsoever to the winner and no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by winner as a result of such conduct. The prize will be awarded if properly claimed. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of the right to receive the prize or any component thereof is permitted, except in the discretion of Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value selected by Sponsor in its discretion. The prize consists only of the items expressly specified in these Official Rules. All expenses or costs associated with the acceptance or use of the prize or any component thereof that are not expressly specified in these Official Rules as being part of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Each component of the prize is awarded “as is” and without any warranty other than as required by law.
RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY. All prize details will be determined by
Sponsor in its discretion. The aggregate ARV of each prize is estimated at USD
$1,200. The exact value will depend on market conditions at the time of prize
fulfillment. All expenses or costs associated with the acceptance or use of the
prize or any component thereof that are not expressly specified in these
Official Rules as being part of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
Each component of the prize is awarded “as is” and without any warranty other
than as required by law. FOR U.S. RESIDENTS: All federal, state and local taxes
on the value of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. An IRS form
1099 will be issued in the winner’s name if required by law.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: There will be one (1) Entrants
that will win the Prize (the “Winner”). Following the conclusion of the Entry Period,
on February 27, 2019, the Winner will be selected in a random drawing,
conducted by the Sponsor, from among all of the eligible Entrants. The odds of
winning a prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the
Promotion Period. The Winner will be notified by email on or around March 1,
2019. The Winner may be required to sign and return a Publicity Release to
Sponsor prior to receiving the Prize. The Prize will be delivered to the Winner
via email. If the Winner cannot be contacted via email after the first attempt
to contact him/her within the required time period set forth in the Winner
Notification Email from the Sponsor or in the event that the Winner is
disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the Prize to an alternate
Winner selected in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible Entrants.
Only one (1) alternate winner will be chosen, after which any remaining Prize
will remain un-awarded.
ALL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED, ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED BY SPONSOR, AND THE WINNER HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION AND DOCUMENTATION IS COMPLETE.
8. GRANT OF RIGHTS: By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant irrevocably grants Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and the agents and licensees of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Licensees”) the right to use the entrant’s name, likeness, voice, and/or biographical information, in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all media and formats whether now or later known or developed, for commercial purposes and any other purposes (including, without limitation, advertising and promotion), without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Licensees and all other
companies involved in the development or operation of the Sweepstakes or the
provision of the Prize or any component thereof, and the successors and assigns
of each of the foregoing, and the officers, directors, employees and agents of
each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not
responsible for, and will have no liability for, (a) late, lost, delayed,
illegible, damaged, corrupted, postage-due or incomplete entries, incorrect or
inaccurate capture of, damage to, or loss of Entries or Entry information, or
any other human or technical errors of any kind relating to the operation of
the Website, communications or attempted communications with any Entrant, the
submission, collection, storage or processing of entries or the administration
of the Sweepstakes, (b) any “act of god” or other force majeure event outside
of Sponsor’s control that may cause any postponement or cancellation of any
prize-related activity or any component of the prize, (c) undeliverable e-mails
resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's
Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in
user's e-mail account to receive e-mail or (d) any damage to any computer
system resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information
in connection with the Sweepstakes. By entering, each entrant releases and
agrees to hold each of the Released Parties harmless from and against any and
all claims and liabilities of any kind that the entrant ever had, now has or
might in the future have arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes,
participation in the Sweepstakes, the acceptance, receipt or use of the prize
or any component thereof (including without limitation any participation in or
travel to any prize-related activity) and/or any use of the entrant’s name,
likeness, voice and/or biographical information and/or any Video, including without limitation all claims and
liabilities based on any personal injury, property damage or loss or death or
any violation of the right of publicity or privacy or infringement of
copyright. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or
claimed to be caused, by participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance,
receipt or use of the prize or any component thereof (including without
limitation any participation in or travel to any prize-related activity). The
Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in
the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the
announcement of the prize.
GENERAL RULES: All entries become the property of Sponsor and
will not be verified or returned. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants
agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which
are final and binding in all respects. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY
WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE
OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD
SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING
ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR
THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right,
in its sole discretion, to disqualify or prohibit from participating in the Sweepstakes
any individual who, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, Sponsor determines or
believes (i) has tampered with the entry process or has undermined the
legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or
other unfair playing practices, (ii) has engaged in conduct that annoys,
abuses, threatens or harasses any other entrants or any representative of
Sponsor, or (iii) has attempted or intends to attempt any of the foregoing. The
use of automated devices, programs or methods to submit entries is prohibited
and Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry
that it believes may have been submitted using such an automated device,
program or method. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to
cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bugs, entrant fraud
or misconduct, or other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the
administration, integrity, security or proper operation thereof, or for any
other reason as determined by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding the
identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized account
holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry (i.e., the natural
person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider,
on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail
addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address). Proof of submission does not constitute proof
of entry. Entry times will be determined using Sponsor’s computer, which will
be the official clock for the Sweepstakes. Normal time rates and/or data rates
(as applicable), if any, charged by the entrant’s internet or mobile service
provider will apply. In
the event of termination of the Sweepstakes, a notice will be posted online and
the Judges will select the winner in accordance with Section 4 from among all
eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. All federal, state,
provincial/territorial and local laws and regulations apply. By entering the Sweepstakes,
each entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action
arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or the prize shall be resolved
individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all
claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs
incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no
event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be
permitted to obtain any award for, and by entering each entrant waives all
rights to claim punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages and any
and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other
damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All issues and questions
concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of
these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrants and Sponsor
in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in
accordance with the laws of the State of Washington without giving effect to
any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the
application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.
Any legal proceedings arising out of the Sweepstakes or relating to these
Official Rules shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts located
in the State of Washington, King County, and the parties consent to
jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of
whatever nature arising under or relating to these rules.
12. WINNER’S NAME AND RULES REQUESTS: For the name of the winner, available after March 1, 2019, or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “PSW18” c/o CreativeLive, Inc., 757 Thomas St. Seattle, Washington 98109. Limit one (1) request per household.
13. Sponsors: CreativeLive, Inc.
All-Access Pass Promotion
All-Access Pass may not be available in all locations or to all customers; void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. May not be compatible with AppleTV or other devices. "All-Access Pass for 2018" means from the time of purchase through December 31, 2018 at 23:59 PT. "One Full Month” means from the time of purchase through the last day of the advertised month. For example, All-Access Pass for January expires January 31 at 23:59 PT regardless of actual purchase date. "All Access Pass (3 Year)" begins August 1, 2018 at 00:01 PT and ends July 31, 2021 at 11:59 PT. All-Access Pass does may not include all courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions on All-Access Pass catalogue offering. Cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions, redeemed for cash or applied to past purchases. Void if copied, altered, transferred, purchased, or sold. Offer subject to change, modification, or cancellation at any time without notice including without limitation in the event of any human or technical error of any kind relating to the offer. Use of offer in any manner not consistent with these terms constitutes fraud and may be prosecuted. Redemption subject to review and verification. Additional exclusions may apply.
Offer valid only at CreativeLive.com. Offer may not be combined with any other coupons or promotions unless otherwise permitted by CreativeLive. May not be available on all platforms including iOS purchases. May not be available on select courses, see course page for details. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash or applied to past purchases. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted. Prices shown reflect the applicable discount and no further discount will apply. Offer subject to change, modification, or cancellation at any time without notice including without limitation in the event of any human or technical error of any kind relating to the offer. Additional exclusions may apply.
CreativeLive Coupon and Promo Codes
Offer valid only at CreativeLive.com. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions, redeemed for cash or applied to past purchases. May not be available on all platforms including iOS purchases. Void if copied, altered, transferred, purchased, or sold. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Offer subject to change, modification, or cancellation at any time without notice including without limitation in the event of any human or technical error of any kind relating to the offer. Use of offer in any manner not consistent with these terms constitutes fraud and may be prosecuted. Redemption subject to review and verification. Additional exclusions may apply.
Live Class Sale Offer:
Offer valid only for the
purchase of online classes that are live on air at the time of the offer, as
displayed here: https://www.
Give a Gift Program Terms and Conditions:
1. Binding Agreement. By using the Site or
participating in the Program, you are bound by these Terms and Conditions, as
amended from time to time (these “Terms”) and in doing so, you indicate your
agreement to them. You also acknowledge that your use of the Site and the
Program is subject to CreativeLive’s
CreativeLive's decisions with respect to the Program are final and binding.
2. Privacy. The personal information collected,
processed and used as part of the Program will be used in accordance with
https://www.creativelive.com/privacy. which is available by link on the Site.
3. How the Program Works. You must be at least 18 years old in order to
participate in the Program and use the Site.
To participate as a Gift Giver (defined below) you must also be a
registered user of the CreativeLive’s services (a “User”) and have a valid
account. Once a User purchases a class
as a gift (the “Gift), he/she becomes a “Gift Giver” and will receive
confirmation of the purchase. The
recipient of the gift (the “Recipient”) must either be a current registered
user of the Site or sign up for CreativeLive’s services and agree to the Terms
of Use. Once the Recipient becomes a
registered user and is logged into their account, the Gift will be accessible
No User may use the Program to violate any law, infringe or violate the
rights of any third party, or otherwise act in a manner that is deemed
harassing, harmful, illegal, hateful, obscene or outside the spirit and intent
of the Program. In addition, you may not
(i) tamper with the Program, (ii) act in an unfair or disruptive manner, or (iii)
use any system, bot or other device or artifice to participate or receive any
benefit in the Program. CAUTION: ANY
ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE
PROGRAM MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE
CreativeLive RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING
ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL
5. Bulk Distribution (“Spam”). Each Gift Giver
is the actual sender of the emails relating to the Program and must comply with
applicable law. Emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner
that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends, colleagues
and family members. By submitting any
email address as part of the Program, the Gift Giver represents that he/she has
the appropriate permission and consent.
Bulk email distribution, distribution to strangers, or any other use of
the services described herein in a manner that is not promoted is expressly
prohibited and may be grounds for immediate termination and further legal
action. The CreativeLive has no
obligation to monitor the Program or any communications; however, the
CreativeLive may choose to do so and block any email messages, remove any such
content, or prohibit any use of the Program.
Gift Givers who do not comply with the law, including anti-spam laws,
are obligated to indemnify the Program Entities against any liabilities, costs
and expenses it incurs as a results of such spam.
6. Sign-In Credentials. Users are responsible
for maintaining the confidentially of any sign-in credentials and are fully
responsible for all activities that occur through the use of them. Users agree to notify the CreativeLive
immediately if they suspect unauthorized access to their account. Users agree that the CreativeLive will not be
liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized use of their
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES (DEFINED BELOW) SHALL
NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL,
CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR
LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE
CREATIVELIVE WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). By participating in the Program, you agree to
defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless the CreativeLive, as the provider
of the service, and their respective parent companies, affiliates and
subsidiaries, together with their respective employees, directors, officers,
licensees, licensors, shareholders, attorneys and agents including, without
limitation, their respective advertising and promotion entities and any person
or entity associated with the production, operation or administration of the
Program (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims,
actions, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses caused by,
arising out of, in connection with, or related to the Program (including, without
limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any
person(s)) and/or the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of any benefit in
the Program. To be clear, the Released
Parties shall not be liable for any technical errors or malfunctions, data
theft or corruption, any printing or typographical error, or any damage to any
computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading
information in connection with the Program.
The Released Parties shall not be liable to any users for failure to
supply any advertised benefit, by reason of any acts of God, any action or
request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not
valid), or any other activity or action that is beyond any of the Released Parties’
control. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, THE RELEASED PARTIES’ MAXIMUM
LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM, REGARDLESS OF THE
CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE),
WILL NOT EXCEED $100.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (A)
THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND THE
CreativeLive EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND TERMS OF ANY
KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW OR CUSTOM, INCLUDING,
BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES AS TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE
USE OF THE PROGRAM, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY
QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) THE
RELEASED PARTIES MAKE AND GIVE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR
REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE PROGRAM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR
ERROR-FREE, AND (iii) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER
MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND
(C) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE
PROGRAM IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY
RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF
DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
9. Right to Cancel, Modify or Terminate. We reserve the right to cancel, modify or
terminate the Program at any time for any reason. We reserve the right to
disqualify any User at any time from participation in the Program if he/she