40 hand-picked classes
20 World Renowned Photographers
5 education-packed days to launch your photography career.
Our biggest online photography education event is back! With 40 expertly-designed classes taught by 20 of the industry’s leading photographers, learn the essentials you need to bridge your education gap, and launch your successful photography career.
No more random google searches for every photo shoot. Get off the sidelines and start capturing images. Book clients, nail the shot, and charge what you’re worth. Take the leap as a full-time photographer — purchase Photo Week 2017!
This year’s conference will push your creativity with on-set classes focused on lighting and posing. Learn essential steps to set up your business and brand as well as effective pricing techniques to help shape realistic goals for a profitable business.
Classes will cover:
- Posing and directing techniques for men, women, and large groups
- Lighting courses to inspire and give shape to your next creative idea
- Retouching and workflow solutions
- Legal advice on releases, rights, and write-offs
- How to set your price and develop a realistic pricing structure for your clients
- How to build and brand your photography business
Our instructors include award-winning, published, and widely followed industry leaders.
- Lindsay Adler
- Joe McNally
- Ben Hartley
- Scott Frances
- Ian Shive
- Pratik Naik
- Dan Brouillette
- Elena Blair
- Scott Robert Lim
- Chris Knight
- Brooke Shaden
- Mike Hagen
- Steve Hansen
- Rachel Brenke
- Michael Clark
- Sandra Coan
- Clay Cook
- Alexis Cuarezma
- Blake Rudis
- Stacy Pearsall