Once you understand the concepts of good manners and amass a powerful arsenal of positive behaviors, it’s time to put that learning into action. This course is designed to review the principles of good etiquette and then teach you how to apply those principles to your own life.
We all want to be better people, live better lives and experience greater success. Here you’ll get practical advice on how to use your newfound etiquette skills to strengthen your relationships with coworkers, friends and family members and find greater fulfillment in every aspect of your life.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Be professional, kind and considerate 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Commit to caring about others at all times.
- Understand the importance of workplace civility.
- Use key principles to improve etiquette in all situations.
- Assess your own behavior to ensure you’re building strong relationships.