Easily integrate your Etsy® transactions into your small business bookkeeping with tips and insights from Lauren Venell in Bookkeeping for Etsy Sellers.
Lauren is on a mission to simplify small business bookkeeping for crafters and artists.
In this class you’ll learn how to:
- Manage Etsy transactions, inventory, and expenses
- Compare Etsy earnings against other income streams
- How to integrate Etsy into your overall bookkeeping
- Spot sales patterns and identify opportunities for growth or restructuring based on the numbers
- Set up and track your shop account
- Deal with Etsy credits
- Manage sales tax and coupons
Etsy's systems are overwhelming – this class will give you the clarity you need to successfully run your Etsy shop.
Whether you are exclusively an Etsy seller or its just one of many revenue streams, this class will make Etsy transactions easy to handle and every aspect of your business bookkeeping more manageable and fun.
Be sure to check out Lauren's other course Bookkeeping for Crafters.