We all know YouTube as the preeminent place for video online. But did you know that it’s also the second-most popular social site with 1.5 billion users and the second most popular search engine right after Google?
YouTube offers boundless opportunities for businesses looking to make their mark online, but many entrepreneurs and marketers don’t know how to create content that rises above the rest and parlay their video views into actual sales.
Touted as a “marketing master” by Entrepreneur.com, Sunny Lenarduzzi works with entrepreneurs, personal brands and corporations to create brand strategies using social media and video marketing. She’ll teach you the secrets to choosing topics that will attract viewers, writing scripts that increase retention, and turning viewers into leads and buyers.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Choose the best topics based on search terms and keywords.
- Optimize your title, description and tags for search engines.
- Write a script using the H.O.T. formula to maximize retention.
- Film a video to make it easier to edit.
- Upload video to YouTube.
- Understand the YouTube algorithm.
- Promote and distribute your video through social media and email.
- Continue getting traffic to your videos for years to come.