Getting ahead in an organization requires a lot of different things—from working hard to making connections to being at the right place at the right time. But one of the most important aspects of career advancement is having strong communication skills.
Being a compelling communicator helps you stand out from the crowd, gain influence, be seen as trustworthy and get invited into new networking opportunities. But how do we increase our visibility without being perceived as a grandstander? And how do we communicate effectively while remaining true to ourselves?
Renowned communications strategist and coach Dia Bondi will help you develop your reputation as the go-to communicator in your organization by showing you how to not only say the right words, but deliver them from the heart.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Be the most compelling person in the room without being “too much.”
- Elevate your impact through content choices.
- Get useful feedback so you can accelerate your communication competencies.
- Come off as genuine and authentic when you speak or present.
- Overcome common issues such as rushing and lack of organization.
- Start off strong and end with a bang.