Have you been offering the same products or services for years and want to start creating new streams of revenue for your business?
But what can you offer your customers to grow your business?
Even after being in business for awhile, it is very common to be unsure of exactly what to offer as a service, package, or product to bring in the big bucks.
If you are constantly creating new things to figure out how to earn more money, or you just can’t see a way to make more from what you’re selling now. Or if you are always guessing, and that leaves you feeling overwhelmed, unfocused, and insecure, then this class is for you.
Maybe you’ve toyed around with dozens of offers over the years, and now you feel confused or frustrated by what your customers say they want (but still don’t buy).
Don't you want to create a system that will allow you to work less and earn more?
In this class, we will create a simple, customer-focused, and systematized product plan. You will be able to use this simple product plan to put yourself in control of your earning, build your brand, so customers know what you do, and you can grow your business at the pace you choose.
By the end of this class, you will be able to:
- Equip your business with 1-3 offers you can use to FINALLY ATTAIN YOUR REVENUE GOALS
- Easily prototype and test any offer you need to add to your plan so that you launch THE RIGHT products
- Clearly and concisely describe what your business offers so you can ATTRACT new customers FASTER
- Spend less time in creation and delivery mode and more time doing the things that GROW your business
- CONFIDENTLY plan what you’ll offer and when based on your customer's feedback
- Describe the VALUE behind what you’re offering in an easy-to-understand way
- Explore possibilities for SCALING products—beyond whatever the hot trends in product development are
Customers might go elsewhere because they prefer to stick with one company that can give them what they need. Do not let your business never reach the stage where you can relax and enjoy the result of your hard work. Or worse, go out of business because you never land on an offer that can pay your bills—let alone create wealth or stability.