Think Instagram is just for beach vacation selfies and shots of your quinoa-kale bowls? Think again. With more than 1 billion active monthly users, Instagram is one of the fastest-growing social marketing platforms for business. But while you might recognize the power of Instagram and its millions of enthusiastic devotees, leveraging that power is a whole other story.
Sue Zimmerman is a highly sought-after social media marketing educator, speaker and business coach who specializes in teaching entrepreneurs, executives and marketing professionals how to use Instagram to boost their brand and drive their business forward.
Sue will explore every aspect of the Instagram universe—from how to use Instagram Stories and Highlights to how to master the site’s elusive algorithm—so you’re ready and able to grow your presence, build and engage your audience, and rack up sales.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Work with, not against, the Instagram algorithm.
- Create effective and appropriate content for your feed and Instagram Stories.
- Use Instagram Stories and bio links creatively.
- Organize your content.
- Craft an eye-catching and consistent look and feel.
- Get your followers to take action.
- Conduct hashtag research.
- Figure out the end game for each of your posts.
- Develop a posting schedule.