Are you looking to take your business to the next level on Instagram? Good news: you’re in the right place!
At the end of this class, you will know exactly how to market your business on Instagram and transfer that knowledge to any other social media platforms you’d like.
ABOUT JASMINE’S CLASS:
Whether you’re just starting your business or have been around the block for a while, Jasmine provides her best marketing tips along with tactical examples to help you market your business using social media.
IN THIS CLASS, YOU WILL LEARN:
- What is a brand and how it helps to understand when marketing your business on social media
- How to identify what problem you solve, fears you diminish, and the 3 “brand words” to describe your business
- The best way to create a brand experience on social media along with real-life examples and excuse-busting points
- How to market your brand on social media
- Jasmine’s best tips on how to find what content resonates with your audience
This training comes with a digitally fillable workbook to make it easy to follow along during class and includes prompts to later work through the strategies you learned so that you can easily implement them for your own business. The workbook is also jam packed with additional resources to help you build your brand and market it on social media!
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Jasmine Star is a photographer and business strategist from Newport Beach, California. She dropped out of law school and became an internationally recognized creative entrepreneur, later to become the founder of Social Curator, a social media marketing platform for business owners. Harnessing her chutzpah and hustle, Jasmine empowers entrepreneurs to build a brand, market it on social media, and create a life they love. Some days you'll find her featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, and INC magazine, other days you'll find her going Live on Instagram, hosting Ask Me Anything sessions on Facebook, and empowering business owners to build a life they love on her podcast, The Jasmine Star Show.