Skip to main content

Customers and Customer Service

Lesson 11 from: Shopify Fundamentals: Set and Run an Online Store

Damiano Raveenthiran

Customers and Customer Service

Lesson 11 from: Shopify Fundamentals: Set and Run an Online Store

Damiano Raveenthiran

buy this class

$00

$00
Sale Ends Soon!

starting under

$13/month*

Unlock this classplus 2000+ more >

Lesson Info

11. Customers and Customer Service

Lesson Info

Customers and Customer Service

welcome to the customer service portion of your Shopify fundamental scores in this lesson. You will learn all about how to best service your customers and what best practices to keep in mind to ensure that your customer base always feels welcome and care for. By the end of this lesson you will have new tools in hand to provide your clients with the best customer service available every time a new customer places an order with your store their name and other details are added to your customer list. If your customers create an account with your store, their information will auto fill during checkout. You can also view their order history and the current order status for any purchase that they've made. Your customer service strategy is directly correlated to your profits, instances of chargebacks and return customer rates. A typical business will only hear from 4% of dissatisfied customers. The remaining 96% are at risk of filing a chargeback. The key to great customer service is being pr...

oactive and providing all of the information for your store before the sale gets processed, being present and visible on the channels used by customers goes a long way. Some customer service tactics that you can employ are creating easy to understand site and shipping policies providing live chat for customer support, building an extensive and searchable F A. Q or knowledge base, committing to quick responses and proactive email communication. You can find great writers who can write site or shipping policies on fiber Shopify also has standardized prewritten terms and conditions as well as privacy and return policies and these are available in the Shopify admin on top of all that. I've created templates for you to simply download, fill out and send to sellers on Fiverr. They include the things your sellers will need to know in order to fill your needs. These needs will be covered and defined in this course to help you set and run your online store, setting up your customer service correctly is fundamental to your customers retention and word of mouth reputation. Next, we'll move beyond the online store, where we'll teach you about where to find your basic settings and how to set them up for your store to thrive. Join me there.

Class Materials

Bonus Materials with Purchase

Exercise - Create an Engaging About Us Page
More Recourses Part 1
More Recourses Part 2
Build a Successful Business with Outsourcing
Shopify Resource Links
Shopify Glossary
Creating an Engaging About Us Page
Create your own Site - Final Project
Business Model Checklist

RELATED ARTICLES

Recent

Articles

Recent

Articles

Recent

Articles

Recent

Articles

Recent

Articles

RELATED ARTICLES

Recent

Articles