Each day, in every aspect of our lives, we’re confronted with situations where we need to persuade. How do we persuade our kids to clean up their room? How do we persuade a coworker to complete a project? How do we persuade a Facebook friend that their position is misguided?
Some of us choose not to persuade and instead resort to inpatient quips or angry rants. Many of us choose silence, then leave the room frustrated and brooding about what we should have said to win the argument.
Best-selling author and consultant Jay Heinrichs will teach you the basic tools of persuasion so you can avoid bitter confrontations and instead come to satisfying agreements. You’ll discover how being more articulate, using logic and controlling your emotions can create better, stronger, happier relationships.
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Set goals for yourself when it comes to arguments.
- Parent your children better through persuasion techniques.
- Bring people together and build more cohesive teams.
- Get people to like you with caring, craft and cause.
- Avoid being manipulated.
- Know what to say in awkward situations.
- Be more articulate in the heat of the moment.