Bringing your creative business to Etsy® can tap you into the wide online market, but it isn’t as simple as setting the product of your hard work in the store window and waiting for customers to wander by. To make your online storefront irresistible to customers, you have to learn to showcase your products effectively.
Join creative marketing guru Lisa Jacobs for three in-depth sessions on how to use Etsy® as as it’s meant to be used - as a sales platform.
Session 1: Build an Etsy® Storefront That Sells
You’ll learn to give your business new energy, especially if you’re struggling to stand out in the crowded online marketplace or dealing with long droughts without a sale. Session 2: Market Your Etsy® Shop to Sold-out SuccessYou’ll learn:
- What it takes to get your Etsy® shop found online
- How to avoid common Etsy® mistakes that are hurting your sales
- How to fine-tune your storefront to attract visitors and convert them into buyers
Get paying customers to your
- Talk about your product in a way that gets people excited to buy
- How to gain big exposure for your brand and products
- How to create a consistent business plan with predictable results
Etsy® storefront using simple, proven marketing strategies. No far-fetched theories, generalized blanket statements, or big business comparisons here - just specific, direct training for creative business owners.
Session 3: Advertising for Creative Business OwnersYou’ll learn:
- How and when to build an ad campaign into your marketing strategy
- How to create a successful ad campaign that attracts the right customers
- Where and how to advertise your products
Etsy® is a great sales platform, but only as long as you are able to get the word out about your brand and your products. Build a successful advertising campaign into your marketing strategy, and bring your small business to new customers.