If you’re an expert on a certain topic, you probably have a lot of great fodder for a podcast. But how do you transform your vast knowledge and expertise into something that will engage listeners and keep them coming back for more?
Sound-oriented storyteller, creator, and producer Kristina Loring and chef and cookbook author Cal Peternell will show you how to take your raw material and create an audio narrative that’s compelling and seamless. They’ll help you get comfortable with the podcasting format and establish the methods and collaborations that are essential to your success.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Integrate instructions and teachings in an engaging way.
- Create a content hierarchy.
- Make dry instructions interesting and not get too technical.
- Translate skills and expertise into a coherent narrative.
- Prepare for and conduct an interview and be conversational.
- Break out of the studio and record in unpredictable environments.
- Choose the right format and structure to achieve your goals.