Adobe Illustrator Mastery
Daniel Walter Scott
Adobe Illustrator Mastery
Daniel Walter Scott
Class Introduction to Advanced Adobe Illustrator CC02:35 2
Getting Started with Your Adobe Illustrator Advanced Tutorial01:19 3
Trick for Redrawing Hand Drawn Images in Adobe Illustrator CC03:17 4
Curvature Tool vs Pen Tool in Adobe Illustrator CC10:27 5
Advanced Pen Tool Tricks Using Adobe Illustrator CC08:47 6
How to Draw Flowing Curves in Adobe Illustrator with the Width Tool13:14
Mastering Corners with Adobe Illustrator CC Corner Widget Effects05:27 8
The Best Creation Tool in Adobe Illustrator CC the Shape Builder Tool23:01 9
More Shape Builder Goodness11:02 10
Using Live Shape Effects in Adobe Illustrator CC06:03 11
Class Project - Drawing Exercise Using Width, Curvature & Corner Widgets01:38 12
Drawing - Quiz13
Advanced Keyboard Shortcuts for Adobe Illustrator CC11:05 14
Keyboard Shortcuts - Quiz15
Advanced Color Tips & Tricks for Adobe Illustrator CC15:44 16
Using Color Themes in Adobe Illustrator CC03:02 17
How to Color a Real Hand Drawing Using Adobe Illustrator CC07:07 18
How to Use the Color Guide in Adobe Illustrator02:47 19
How to Change All the Colors at Once in Adobe Illustrator Recolour Artwork04:19 20
How to Make Gradients Bend in Adobe Illustrator CC Using Gradient Mesh13:36 21
How to Make Long Shadows in Adobe Illustrator CC07:15 22
How to Blend Images with the Background Colors in Adobe Illustrator Blend Modes03:26 23
How to Make Images Black & White in Illustrator & Mix with Color07:44 24
How Do You Make Anaglyphic Text Using Adobe Illustrator CC06:12 25
How to Make Gradient Stroke Overlap & Mix Colors in Adobe Illustrator06:39 26
How to Create a Duotone Image Effect in Adobe Illustrator CC07:23 27
Advanced Repeating Pattern Swatches in Adobe Illustrator CC14:16 28
Color & Patterns - Quiz29
How to Change The Default Font & Swatches in Adobe Illustrator CC07:36 30
Advanced Workflow Tricks for Adobe Illustrator CC10:52 31
Shortcuts for Aligning & Distributing in Illustrator CC Using Actions04:28 32
How to Proof Colors in Adobe Illustrator CC01:25 33
Adobe Illustrator is Running Slow, How Do I Speed Up Illustrator09:40 34
How Best to Use Illustrator With Other Adobe CC Software08:13 35
Workflow Speed - Quiz36
Advanced Fonts Tricks & Tips in Adobe Illustrator CC07:52 37
How to Put Text Type into the Shape of a Letter in Adobe Illustrator CC08:40 38
How to Use the Touch Type Tool in Adobe Illustrator CC02:27 39
Typography - Quiz40
How to Multiply Strokes to a Path in Adobe Illustrator CC06:24 41
How to Add a Stroke Line Around the Outside of Text or Shapes in Illustrator03:45 42
How to Make Multiple Lines Using Offset Path in Adobe Illustrator CC09:33 43
Introduction to 3D in Adobe Illustrator CC11:10 44
How to Make Semi Flat 3D Icons & UI Design Using Adobe Illustrator CC15:22 45
How to Make the Paper Cut Effect in Adobe Illustrator CC09:35 46
How to Make a Pie Chart Line Graph & Bar Graph in Adobe Illustrator CC17:38 47
Advanced Artboard & Pages Tricks in Adobe Illustrator CC05:42 48
Advanced CC Libraries Adobe Stock and Adobe Market09:12 49
Advanced Image Tricks & Tips in Adobe Illustrator CC07:22 50
How to Distort Bend Shapes & Type in Adobe Illustrator CC03:39 51
How to Make a 3D Ribbon in Adobe Illustrator CC08:58 52
How to Create Lots of Lines that Blend Together in Adobe Illustrator CC09:24 53
How to Make 3D Gradient Lettering Blends in Adobe Illustrator CC11:25 54
49. How to Make a Linocut Effect in Adobe Illustrator CC08:26 55
How to Use the Puppet Warp Tool in Adobe Illustrator CC09:33 56
Transform, Distort & Blend Quiz57
How to Use Adobe Illustrator for Web & UI Design15:17 58
How to Make an Animated GIF Using Adobe Illustrator CC14:52 59
What Next After Your Illustrator Advanced Course01:07 60
AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Master depth and perspective and set permanent default fonts and colors.
- Speed up your personal workflow and the Adobe Illustrator program.
- Master color and make quick color adjustments, gradient measures and blend like a pro.
- Perfect lines and strokes as well as vectorize and color hand-drawn sketches.
- Connect Spreadsheets to make beautiful graphs and charts.
- Perfect your drawing skills in Illustrator.
- Use advanced keyboard shortcuts like an industry professional.
- Master advanced repeating pattern swatches and typography with advanced font tricks.
- Use Illustrator for Web and UI design.
ABOUT DANIEL'S CLASS:
Take a more advanced look at Illustrator CC and learn how to enhance your productivity and workflow with this in-depth project-based training.
This class will show you how to create instantly engaging designs using advanced tools and expert tips. Filled with downloads and stock images to practice on and hone your skills, this class covers everything from mastering color, drawing in Illustrator, working with advanced patterns, typography, depth, perspective, 3D, charts, graphics and so much more!
If you're ready to step up your Illustrator game, take this class to unlock and master pro techniques with a world-renowned expert.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to turn the dreaded hyphenation feature off once and for all
- How to transform, distort and blend like a pro
- Advanced anchor point and pen tool tricks, two-tones, repeating patterns and advanced typography
- How to use live shape effects, draw flowing curves, master corners and use the curvature and pen tools effectively
- Advanced artboards, pages and color tricks and how to use the Illustrator color guide
- How to make gradients bend, create long shadows, put text type into the shape of a letter and use the Touch Type tool
- Shortcuts for aligning and distributing using Actions
- How to make semi-flat 3D icons and animated GIF
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- People who already understand the fundamentals of Adobe Illustrator
- People who took Daniel’s Adobe Illustrator Fundamentals class
- Illustrators who want to enhance their existing skill set
- Professional artists who want to move their art to a digital platform
- Designers with an Illustrator background who want to master the program
- Freelancers already working with Illustrator and wanting to learn advanced skills
- Advanced level
Adobe Illustrator CC
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
An influential media designer, Advanced Adobe Certified Instructor and dedicated teacher to thousands of students for over 15 years. Daniel is a speaker and multi-award winner at the prestigious annual Adobe Max conference.