You need more than technical skills to make it as freelance designer. You have to know how to land projects and keep jobs over the long haul. Becoming a Successful Freelancer with Arianna Orland is your guide to managing the logistics of freelance life.
Arianna is a freelancer doing business in the saturated market of San Francisco and knows exactly what it takes to get and keep clients. In this class, she’ll cover the tips, tools, and strategies you need to have in place to be successful as a freelancer.
This class covers:
- Branding: Guidelines for creating a design language that’s right for you
- Collateral: A roundup everything you need – website, business card, LinkedIn, etc.
- Clients: Building your client list and keeping them happy
- Finances: Keeping up on taxes and budgeting
- Management: How to stay on top of your projects and time
Freelancing gives you the flexibility you won’t find in a 9-5, but it comes with a whole range of responsibilities. Find out how to prepare for those in Becoming a Successful Freelancer with Arianna Orland.