Etsy® can be a great place for makers to get started. Once you have established a product line and begun to secure consistent sales, however, it may be time to grow your business elsewhere. If you think this time has come for you, join Megan Auman for Beyond Etsy.
If you are ready to develop an independent brand, manage your own sales, and build ongoing customer relationships, it’s time to make the leap to your own domain and branded platform.
In this class, you’ll learn:
If you are ready to make the leap to your own domain and branded sales platform, join veteran jewelry-maker and business pro, Megan Auman for Beyond Etsy.
- How to know when the time is right
- Criteria for choosing the right platform
- Creative customer retention that doesn’t violate Etsy’s rules
- Techniques for traffic redirection and new customer acquisition
- Megan will offer tips on managing both your Etsy shop and new online shop while you are in transition. She’ll also help you decide when to officially close your Etsy shop entirely, if at all.