We’re constantly being told how social media marketing is essential to reaching customers and driving sales. And there’s no shortage of advice on how to create a presence on social. What’s sorely missing is a clear guide about how to ensure your social media marketing efforts aren’t just wasting time but advancing your business objectives.
Ryan Deiss is the cofounder and CEO of DigitalMarketer.com, which trains small and mid-sized businesses on how to create social media campaigns that work. He will break down the step-by-step process of how to build, execute and scale a social strategy that capitalizes on the vast potential of social media marketing and yields impressive results.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify the real goals of social media marketing.
- Cut through the clutter and engage with your ideal customer.
- Figure out which channels are worth your time and which ones you can ignore.
- Audit your profiles and those of your competition.
- Create content that’s unique and catchy.
- Craft a perfect post that gets noticed, read and clicked.
- Establish a posting schedule.
- Decide whether to pay to amplify your message and reach.
- Understand which metrics matter.
- Set up a simple, automated dashboard.