AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Apply basic color grading in DaVinci Resolve 17.
- Gain a deeper understanding of color grading and color management.
- Make intentional, well-informed adjustments to color in video.
- Apply creative looks to video by manipulating color.
ABOUT CASEY'S CLASS:
In film and video, color is a powerful tool. Color grading is something every editor, from novice to expert, needs to have as part of their skillset. While it may feel intimidating, even for those familiar with the editing process, learning to color grade is not complicated. You just need a guide.
Let Pro-YouTuber Casey Faris show you the ins and outs of color grading using the powerful, professional-grade tools built into DaVinci Resolve 17. He'll show you how to add an extra layer of refinement to your videos or convey a certain mood to your audience – all with color grading.
In this class, Casey will teach you:
- What color grading is.
- Why color grading is important.
- How to make basic adjustments and creative looks.
- What secondary color grading is, and why it's important.
- How to render your project for the best results.
Whether you're looking to take your first step into color grading or expand your knowledge of color grading, this class will help get you there.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Video creators familiar with editing.
- Creatives who know the DaVinci Resolve interface.
- Video editors interested in learning how to color grade.
DaVinci Resolve 17