Good communications skills are important for everyone to have, but for leaders, they’re mission critical. When you’re at the executive level, every time you speak and every moment you’re on stage you have the opportunity to either catalyze or erode your organization’s culture.
Dia Bondi has helped executives and leaders across the globe use their crucial communications moments to strengthen their voices, increase their impact and make their audience believe. This course will help you hone your communication skills so that you can amplify your message, push your mission forward, and set you and your organization up for success.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Figure out your personal story and link it to your company vision, mission and strategy.
- Develop and infect your organization with language, lessons and mythology.
- Stop explaining to your audience and start getting them to believe in themselves and what they’re doing.
- Get truthful feedback so you can improve your message.
- Find mentors, coaches and trusted partners.