AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Calculate and measure conversion rate for a website using data from tools such as Google Analytics.
- Set conversion rate goals that will ensure you meet your business objectives.
- Remove friction from your marketing funnel.
- Use 3 ways to leverage encapsulation and optimize your landing pages.
- Plan and implement professional A/B testing methods.
- Measure and improve on your site speed and streamline your checkout process.
- Assess and improve on your site’s accessibility using expert techniques.
- Measure your results by calculating statistical significance.
ABOUT RITA'S CLASS:
With the ability to make more money from the traffic you're already getting to your site without having to find new pockets of customers or spend any more money on advertising, conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the best-kept secrets to driving revenue for your business.
Your conversion rates help you know whether your site is really generating revenue for your business and knowing your numbers can help you extract more value from the traffic you're already getting.
Packed with over 50 real-world examples, this class will give you the skills you need to turn a website into a click-driving, sales-generating conversion machine. You’ll learn what makes a website or landing page effective at driving action and how to implement these tactics to grow a business. By the end of this class, you’ll be able to calculate your conversion rates, remove friction from your funnel, optimize your pages, perform A/B testing and measure your results.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- 3 key tactics that will improve a site’s conversion rates
- How to use both your own and benchmark data to calculate a site's conversion rate goal
- Key design principles and psychological tactics that make for a high-converting landing page
- How to use benchmarking to compare your site's performance to that of your industry
- How to calculate valuable metrics like Average Order Value and Revenue Target
- Key strategies for removing friction from your marketing funnel
- The difference between a homepage and a landing page
- How to create urgency and scarcity in your landing pages
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- SEO specialists wanting to expand their expertise into CRO
- Anyone wanting to start a professional career in CRO
- Business and site owners wanting more organic traffic
- Web programmers, designers, front end and full stack developers looking to diversify their skillset
- Anyone who owns, manages or is interested in running a website All levels of experience
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Renowned marketer, designer and storyteller with 10+ years of experience. Rita is the marketing manager at Qualtrics and has been ranked as a Top Growth Marketer by both Hubspot and Search Engine Journal.