It takes work to get the work you love. It takes knowing how to interview well, how to communicate flawlessly, how to articulate your own purpose and to simultaneously do this while facing tremendous rejection. Debbie Millman is one of the most influential design minds of our time; an author, educator, brand strategist, and founder and host of the acclaimed podcast Design Matters. In her class you'll learn how to:
- Create a meaningful philosophy that will guide your career
- Present yourself in meetings and interviews
- Network and stand out from your competition
- Find discipline in your approach to work
- Sell yourself with more confidence
Are you spending enough time looking for, finding and working towards winning a great job? Are you doing everything you can—every single day—to stay in “career shape”? What else should you be doing? Join Debbie and answer these questions you should be asking yourself...