This class will empower you to take your skills and monetize them as a freelancer. After this class, you will be able to identify competitors, price your services, and develop skills to network so that you can land that next deal.
In this class you will:
This class comes with an actionable, jam packed, workbook that will help you track your budget, expenses, customers, competitors, and more!
- Lesson 1: Build a freelance plan of action so that you are prepared for business
- Lesson 2: Develop your freelance network
- Lesson 3: Create a simple brand to set you apart from your competitors
- Lesson 4: Analyze your market value so you know your worth
- Lesson 5: Determine your hourly rate to charge the right amount
- Lesson 6: Estimate your time commitment so you can set realistic expectations
- Lesson 7: Decide if a project is better suited for an hourly, day, or project rate
- Lesson 8: Figure out when to know to raise your rate
- Lesson 9: Negotiate value with a target number
- Lesson 10: When to say yes and when to say no to a project
“Entrepreneurs, freelancers, and hustlers listen up! Don't miss out on the valuable information presented in this course. Andrew's insight is based on a tried and true method that has worked for many individuals. He applies the same expertise to this course, offering clear ideas and guidelines that are both effective and realistic. This class resolved many of the questions I've had as an entrepreneur and has given me practical tools to recognize my financial value, work more efficiently, and realize my dreams. Thank you Creative Live and Andrew for this life changing course!” -Gabriella Cook (CreativeLive Student)
Don't have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC yet? Save 13% off here and get everything you need for your business.