AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Set your objectives and create the plan to achieve them.
- Know where to find clients and how to approach them.
- Start marketing your product or service and launch your first marketing campaign.
- Start selling your product or service and acquire your first customers.
- Manage your stakeholders while taking care of yourself.
- Identify where the weaknesses of your process are, and gain the insight required to fix them.
- How to be your own manager and balance the needs of your business with your existing commitments.
- Make power moves for scaling & sustainability.
- Have a high-level overview of the different growth strategies.
- Simplify and expedite your sales process.
- Build a portfolio to attract the right kind of customers.
ABOUT TAL & EYAL'S CLASS:
When it comes to launching, running and scaling a successful startup, passion and dedication is only the first step. You need to have a detailed action plan with proven strategies that you can implement and monitor as you grow.
This class will teach you everything you need to know to launch a successful startup from setting your objectives and choosing your ‘why’ to aligning your growth strategy with your goals & objectives. You’ll learn how to acquire your first customers, transition from a 'marketing' mindset to a 'sales' mindset and run your first marketing campaign.
Enroll now to get your startup on the road to success.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to create an actionable plan that will take you through the different growth stages of a business
- How to align your growth strategy with your users' needs
- How to gain the perspective required to help your users make the most out of your product or service
- How marketing can benefit your venture and where are you most likely to win
- How to build your initial marketing stack and uncover opportunities you didn't know of before
- Where you can acquire your first customers and how to grow your client base
- How to understand your areas of growth
- How to focus your efforts in alignment with your strengths, goals & objectives
- How to create a buyer persona and tailor your proposition to your target audience
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Entrepreneurs wanting to launch a successful business with proven strategies
- Business owners wanting to enhance their business strategy and target new audiences
- Freelancers wanting to add business strategy to their skillset
- Marketing and brand managers looking for a firm grasp of startup marketing
- Anyone wanting to start a professional career in business strategy
- Digital nomads looking for work that they can do from anywhere in the world
- All levels of experience
Adobe Illustrator CC
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTORS:
A published documentary photographer & entrepreneur, Eyal has invaluable hands-on experience and insight into what it takes to grow your own business. He is a sought-after keynote speaker and consultant to startups, investors, NGOs and entrepreneurs.
With a background in the corporate tech world, Tal has worked with a range of startups of various sizes to achieve success. He is a published author, renowned keynote speaker and founder and host of the Startup Nightmares podcast.