The stakes are high. Time is short. You’re up next.
Scenarios like this can make even the most seasoned speaker sweat. Is it possible to create meaningful, mind-changing presentations that actually accomplish goals with little to no preparation? Can you make a visual impact while still being on a “slide budget”? Can you turn a tight-timeline situation into a critical success without sacrificing quality?
Yes! You can do it with this class under your belt!
In this class we’ll spell out the exact steps to quickly craft a great presentation while under the worst of circumstances. No resources? No problem. You’ll learn and master the following steps with real life practical applications...
- Prepare (Get ready!)
- Just the Facts: Learn to quickly gather the exact meta-info required to set your mind at ease and why it matters to ask questions
- The Gathering: Learn to identify the key content ingredients you’ll need upfront
- Mighty Minimalism: Master the art of simple slide design, regardless of your design background or your chosen presentation program
- Prioritize (Get set!)
- Distraction Triage: Learn how to keep their sights on your goal
- Cut the Fat: Find out what content is worth keeping and what needs to go
- Touch-ups: Fix tricky visual issues and make even your edits show-stopping
- Present (GO!)
- Space Master: Find out how to deal with various presentation setting and audiences
- Jedi Mind Tricks: Learn to read your audience and pivot on the fly
- Do’s and Don’t: It can actually be okay to read off of a slide, but always be allergic to bullet points. Learn the nuances of presenting under pressure.