With all of the many platforms, tools, and resources available to help you publish and distribute your first podcast, it’s hard to know which to choose. It’s important to make an informed decision about the services you use so you can be confident that you’re putting your best foot forward as a new podcaster.
Founder of Virb and CEO of Simplecast Brad Smith will take you step-by-step through the process of learning about and choosing the right technology to power your podcast and the best practices you should keep in mind when deciding on which platform is right for you. By the end of this course, you’ll have a full understanding of podcast distribution, measurement, and the various creator tools available.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Get the most out of your hosting platform.
- Distribute your podcast to every major listening app.
- Develop workflows that streamline your process.
- Measure and analyze the success and health of your podcast.
- Grow your audience with essential creator tools.
- Evaluate when is the right time to pursue podcast monetization.