It's a fact of life in the world of business: Sales and marketing teams just don't get along. But in order for a company to be successful, it's imperative to find a way for all parties to work together toward a single, overarching goal.
According to Ryan Deiss, founder and CEO of DigitalMarketer, the answer to this eternal conundrum is to develop a "growth team”—a cohesive unit that brings people together to minimize conflict and maximize revenue.
This course will take you through the step-by-step process of building a growth team, including how to establish an organizational structure, identify metrics and KPIs, and create meeting agendas. For companies wanting to take their business to the next level, this course is a must.
In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Identify the four roles and eight critical skills that define the modern growth team.
- Audit your existing team and fill in the gaps.
- Structure your team to maximize communication and accountability.
- Prioritize growth ideas and align your team to the same strategic goal.
- Develop the structure of growth meetings and decide on their frequency and who should be in attendance.
- Launch a growth team in both new and legacy businesses.
- Eliminate the conflict that's inherent between sales and marketing teams.
- Improve internal communication.
- Identify the metrics and KPIs that actually matter.