These days, it’s tougher than ever to make a sale. Customers are overwhelmed with too much information and suffering from decision fatigue, so they’re delaying purchases or sticking with the status quo just so they can avoid the dreaded sales process. In response, many sales professionals overcompensate, either by being too accommodating or putting on the pressure, which only alienates potential buyers even more.
In this challenging environment, salespeople must learn how to sell the way customers buy. They have to reconcile their need to make the sale with the customer's desire for a heartfelt, authentic sales approach.
Shari Levitin, best-selling author, entrepreneur, speaker and sales guru, will share her proven methods for increasing sales revenue without losing your heart. She’ll help you tap into your passion for your product or service and talk about it without coming off as cheesy or manipulative. You’ll discover how to get comfortable asking for what you want and start feeling good about selling again.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Create an authentic connection and build trust with anyone.
- Craft a compelling sales presentation that makes your customer want to buy.
- Uncover the seven key emotional motivators that drive all customer decisions.
- Overcome the fear of “no” and turn customer excuses into reasons to buy.
- Use constructive delusion to create wealth, better relationships and peace of mind.
- Demonstrate actionable value.
- Appeal to customer problems and buying motivations rather than lowering the price.