Knit Maker: Skills & Technique
Button Hole (BO/CO Method)
It can be hard to set aside time for your creative outlet, and even harder to put time and energy into doing the research and legwork to advance your skills. Vickie Howell turns this formula on its head. Your craft should be your inspiration, and learning new techniques should be fun, attainable, and energizing.Vickie is an expert, easy-to-follow knitter who can help you master the just-out-of-reach skills you need to tackle advanced patterns. Join this class, and you’ll learn:
Vickie will also teach you advanced seaming techniques like the kitchener stitch, mattress stitch and the 3-needle bind-off. You’ll learn how to work the picot bind-off, add an applied i-cord edging, and incorporate SC edging. Take the time to invest in your knitting skills, and invigorate your creative practice!
- How to get started with the provisional and cable cast-ons.
- How to create button holes, fix dropped stitches, and more.
- Thanks Vicki for teaching a great class. I consider myself to be an advanced knitter but I still learned some great tips and ideas from you. The cowl patterns look great and I plan to knit one soon.
- This was an outstanding, intensive workshop by Vickie Howell. She covered a wide variety of techniques and I am amazed at how much I learned in just a few hours. I started practicing some of the new skills I learned and am happy to report that they are indeed now part of my knitting knowledge.
- i was so excited about this class,, but she is short and i am shocked how fast she talks and the since of urgency..did you make her feel rushed? She is a little blunt... I loved her on the DIY she used to host. Not sure if I saw ego or a platform that put her in a bad light...I will save my money.. but I love Creative live and hope just the producers see this post.