Lessons on Leadership
Lessons on Leadership
Introduction to Class11:35 2
Building a Strong Foundation & Maximizing Your Productivity38:06 3
How to Strategically Craft Your 6-Figure Dream Team30:53 4
Hiring Tips for Leaders20:20 5
Creating a Culture of Excellence & Attracting Top-Tier Talent38:17 6
Transformational Leadership27:30 7
Putting it All Together10:52
Peter Voogd, labeled the world’s leading authority for millennials and entrepreneurs by Entrepreneur.com, believes that many entrepreneurs suffer from ‘Superman Syndrome’ and don’t know how to delegate–or how to attract and keep good employees. This often leads to 80-hour workweeks and quick burnout. Remaining territorial about work also means missing out on revenue opportunities because it’s impossible to scale up the business without a team.
It doesn't matter if you manage a team of two people or a team of two hundred, being a leader is a skill you can develop to inspire people every day. If you are feeling burnt out, if you are spending your time on the wrong things, or if you struggle to convey your mission to your team, this class is for you.
- You’ll understand the importance and benefits of building the RIGHT team.
- You’ll be able to attract and retain A-Players to your business consistently
- You’ll have a long term roadmap and strategy congruent to YOUR most important goals.
- You’ll have clarity on what activities yield the biggest results for your life & business
- You’ll be able to grow your reach and revenue without putting in more hours
- Peace of mind knowing you’re as productive as possible for your family, friends, customers, and team.
Ratings and Reviews
Peter has such a great energy! Changed my thinking and motivated me to be a successful leader. I also liked that this class wasn't too long which is perfect for busy people.
Mixed. Why on earth the focus on millennials?? Why not also focus on attracting people with years of education and experience? People with wisdom, confidence, strong work values, a long perspective, less self-absorption? People with staying power? Way too slick and self promoting for my taste, though he may know something. Not sure if he knows anything that hasn't been said better elsewhere, without the arrogance.
Wow, what a great class, I'm interviewing right now, so not only did it help me for interviewing, it also helped on the leadership that I need to work towards, because I lost it a while ago, and I need to get it back. Thank you for such motivation.