Peter Voogd, labeled the world’s leading authority for millennials and entrepreneurs by Entrepreneur.com, believes that many entrepreneurs suffer from ‘Superman Syndrome’ and don’t know how to delegate–or how to attract and keep good employees. This often leads to 80-hour workweeks and quick burnout. Remaining territorial about work also means missing out on revenue opportunities because it’s impossible to scale up the business without a team.
It doesn't matter if you manage a team of two people or a team of two hundred, being a leader is a skill you can develop to inspire people every day. If you are feeling burnt out, if you are spending your time on the wrong things, or if you struggle to convey your mission to your team, this class is for you.
Leadership is a skill you can acquire and a muscle that needs to be strengthened. If you are running your own business and feel like you are spinning your wheels on parts of your business that you do not love or do not know how to motivate those that work for you, you can change that.
After taking this class:
Join Peter Voogd to start being the best leader you can be.
- You’ll understand the importance and benefits of building the RIGHT team.
- You’ll be able to attract and retain A-Players to your business consistently
- You’ll have a long term roadmap and strategy congruent to YOUR most important goals.
- You’ll have clarity on what activities yield the biggest results for your life & business
- You’ll be able to grow your reach and revenue without putting in more hours
- Peace of mind knowing you’re as productive as possible for your family, friends, customers, and team.