Learn how to produce and promote a professional-quality podcast. John Lee Dumas hosts the award-winning podcast EntrepreneurOnFire and is the founder of Podcasters’ Paradise, an online learning community for aspiring and professional podcasters.
In Podcasting 101, John will walk you step-by-step through creating and distributing a dynamic, engaging, and high-quality podcast, whether you plan to share your creative expertise, interview the most fascinating people in your field, or just tell great stories to an audience that will truly appreciate them. You will learn how to:
- Select the right equipment for your needs and budget
- Create a radio-quality recording
- Quickly and efficiently edit your audio down to a polished final cut
- Find and grow your listening audience
- Market your creative product or services with your podcast
You’ll learn all about the syndication options that will get your podcast in the headphones of as many people as possible. You’ll also learn about creating great intros, outros, and transitions, and how to use post-production effects that will add a professional polish to your sound.
Includes special visits by the following guests who will share their expertise:
- Michael O'Neal - The Solopreneur Hour
- Nick Unsworth - Life On Fire
- Greg Hickman - Mobile Mixed
Producing a professional-quality podcast can be daunting with so many technical details to master. Get your complete guide to getting started in Podcasting 101
, and then use the power of story to take your podcast to the next level with This American Life
producer Alex Blumberg’s Power Your Podcast with Storytelling