The first 100 eligible purchasers of this class will receive
The Productivity Project: Accomplishing More by Managing Your Time, Attention, and Energy.
Limit one Offer per person. Additional exclusions may apply - visit creativelive.com/now for full details.
It’s a common refrain: “If I only I had more hours in the day, I’d be able to get everything done.” But since finding more hours isn’t an option, we search for ways to be more productive—to better use our limited time to not only complete our required tasks but also accomplish our loftier goals.
Chris Bailey, author of “The Productivity Project,” spent a year of his life conducting productivity experiments on himself in order to discover the secrets to living the most productive life possible. He’ll share his most insightful lessons on how to work deliberately rather than reactively, manage your energy better, avoid excessive procrastination and have more time to do what you find meaningful in life.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Slow down and work more deliberately.
- Shrink or eliminate the unimportant from your life.
- Focus on your highest-leverage tasks that give you the greatest return.
- Schedule less time for important tasks.
- Distract yourself from inevitable distractions.
- Develop productive procrastination.
- Use a healthy diet, sleep and exercise to be more productive.
- Strive for imperfection.
- Form good habits so your productivity is automatic.
- Motivate yourself by understanding why you want to get something done.