Are you going on a once in a lifetime trip and want to have photos that you can share with friends and family? Do the decisions of what to bring, where to shoot, and what to capture feel overwhelming? Travel photography can feel challenging, time consuming, and expensive. But with the right tools you can plan and prioritize to come home with images that you treasure.
Join photographer, educator and author John Greengo, who has photographed all over the world, as he guides you through all of the steps that you need to capture the photos that you want during your travels. This class will offer different plans of what to bring, and how to create a realistic agenda based on your priorities, whether it’s documenting your trip, telling a story through photographs, or simply capturing great images.
John will teach you:
- What gear to pack based on your goals.
- How to create a media storage plan and workflow while traveling.
- Best practices on how to find and scout the best locations to photograph.
- How to approach locals and build trust before taking their portraits.
- Camera techniques and settings for different shooting scenarios.
- Different types of travel photos, such as The Walk Away, The T-Shot, and Environmental Portrait.
- What to do with your photos once you’ve returned home.
Don’t let the challenges of travel photography keep you from capturing images that will provide you with lifelong memories. Join John Greengo to learn the best techniques, tools, and technology to capture great photos no matter you limitations in time, money and resources.