If you’re one of the many businesses that have found the Pinterest platform conducive to promoting your brand, then you’ll definitely want to consider expanding your reach on the site with paid ads and promoted pins.
Pinterest has more than 200 million monthly active users, and more than a third of them have an annual household income of more than $100,000. Two-thirds of the content saved to Pinterest is from businesses, and 83 percent of Pinners said they’d rather follow their favorite store than their favorite celebrity.
“Pinterest Queen” and digital content creator Alexandra Evjen will show you how to take advantage of all that brand loyalty and enthusiasm with perfectly produced paid Pinterest ads. She’ll walk you through the specifics of developing a highly targeted and effective ad campaign that meets your business goals.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Understand the nuts and bolts of Pinterest paid ads.
- Develop an ad strategy that works with your end goals.
- Maximize your ad dollars.
- Choose which type of ad campaign and promoted pin is right for you.
- Create the perfect Pinterest pin.
- Target audiences with keywords.
- Perform A/B testing.
- Analyze the success of your ads and change your plan accordingly.