AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify and develop your best video ideas for your target audience
- Understand the key elements of great videos so you can utilize them
- Assemble your videographer's toolkit so you’re always prepared
- Shoot, light, and edit your video like a professional
- Publish and market your video to get more views and followers
ABOUT CHRIS' CLASS:
Creators, brands, even individuals living today have an incredible opportunity to harness the power of video. We are able to connect with people all over the world through our videos in an unprecedented way. But that doesn't mean it's easy. In fact, the video-making process might feel overwhelming – until now.
Pro-YouTuber and influencer Chris Hau walks through the entire video production process and shows you how to create professional, compelling videos that attract more views, followers, and subscribers.
From conceptualizing what kinds of videos you should be making to demystifying what gear you should be using, Chris breaks down the stages of video production so you can approach each one with confidence and competence. You’ll also be able to determine the best ways to spend your time and money when making hard-hitting video content.
With millions of followers across his channels, Chris understands the obstacles you're facing and can guide you to success.
So you can put a man on the moon. Or a cat. You can even put your mom on the moon. Casey will cover the basics techniques you need to get started compositing video. If you're ready to leap into the world of special effects, this class is for you.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Videographers interested in creating video content that gets views and grows their following.
- Freelancers, brands, and business owners looking to build their social media presence and improve its impact.
- Influencers looking to make money by creating video content for YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and other social networks.
Adobe Premiere Pro