Do you dream of writing a book but can’t seem to get started? Or maybe you’ve started but can’t quite get to “The End”? You’re not alone! Most people who set out to write a book don’t know how to begin or how to proceed through the development of their story. They quickly get overwhelmed with the sheer number of decisions to be made and often fall into frustration or even despair.
The truth is that creativity alone won’t get your book out of your head and onto the page.In this course, you’ll learn to capture your creative energy and master your craft with a step-by-step plan to build your story from the ground up. You’ll create a framework that can support your book-writing process the same way a foundation holds up a house.
Author, teacher and book coach Jennie Nash will help you learn about your characters, your structure and your story so you can stop staring at a blank page wondering what to write next and instead move forward with confidence. You’ll get to know your story inside and out so that this time, you’ll finally finish your book—and finish strong.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Design every element of your novel or memoir, including the protagonist, plot, story structure and a project success plan.
- Define your narrator’s voice.
- Determine where your story begins and where it ends.
- Decide what point you’re making about human nature.
- Make sure you’re giving your ideal reader exactly what they want.
- Gain the confidence you need to push past any doubts and finish your book.
➡ GET ONE-ON-ONE COACHING! Special Offer: Jennie and CreativeLive are offering an incredible opportunity for participants of her Write Your Book workshop to follow up with a one-on-one coaching experience, giving you detailed feedback on all your coursework!