Discontent is the most amazing catalyst for something new.
-Elle Luna, on finding inspiration in hardship
Elle Luna’s enthusiasm is infectious. Her energy and creativity have powered her overnight viral success, and she now finds herself at the head of a global movement of makers and doers. Best known for authoring “The Crossroads of Should and Must,” Elle has also worked as a designer at IDEO and with startups including Mailbox, Medium, and Uber. She joins 30 Days of Genius to discuss how to find and use your creative drive to create an engaged, happy life.
About 30 Days Of Genius
In this free video series, renowned photographer and CreativeLive Founder Chase Jarvis joins 30 of the brightest creative and entrepreneurial minds of our time for inspiring and informative interviews.
30 Days of Genius unlocks the big thinking and breakthroughs that allowed these geniuses to break the mold, with the goal of igniting the genius inside you.
You'll hear from Mark Cuban, Arianna Huffington, Levar Burton, Richard Branson, Seth Godin, Gary Vaynerchuk, Tim Ferriss, Ramit Sethi, and 22 more gamechanging geniuses.
Launch An Online Business
with Lewis Howes
Start an online business and
turn your passion into profit.
Stoked on what Lewis has to say in his interview? Keep the momentum going and learn how to start your business NOW.
This class is literally everything you need to know to turn your idea into a fully functioning online business: define and create your product, build a sales platform, and start driving traffic to it— taught by 4 of the world’s foremost experts in online business who have used these same techniques to build their own 6- and 7-figure businesses.
We’ll be honest: this isn’t going to easy. You’re going to have to hustle. You’ll need to push yourself and step outside your comfort zone. But as long as you put in the work, you WILL build a business-- guaranteed.
“Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t, so you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t."
- What tools to use for creating your website, sales pages, membership sections, shopping cart, automated email campaigns, and other essential components
- Lewis’ 6-step process for creating your first product (this process work for both digital and physical products)
- The simple way to set up a blog in 4 minutes (seriously!) and use that blog to get new customers to come to you
- The “Stealth Strike” strategy for efficiently building an audience of the RIGHT people (please, stop throwing away your money on untargeted, shotgun-style marketing techniques!)
- How to develop and sell a webinar (and how James Wedmore used them to get over 10,000 members to his site)
- How to build an email list from scratch (and why even a list of even a few hundred can be enough to have a profitable business)
The world's best education platform for creatives + entrepreneurs
CreativeLive is the world’s largest and best online creative education platform, with more than 10 million students and 2 billion minutes of video consumed on its platform. Featuring classes in photography, video, design, music, and entrepreneurship - CreativeLive classes are taught by the world’s top experts-- Pulitzer-, Grammy-, Oscar winners, New York Times bestselling authors, thought leaders and legendary entrepreneurs.
Launched in 2010 and now reaching every country on the planet every month - CreativeLive has created more than 1,500 clases, 25,000 lessons, 2,000 articles and over 10,000 hours of highly curated HD video education since its inception. A combination of live and pre-recorded classes allow never-before access to the best teachers and a global community of students. Live classes allow free, real-time interaction with these experts and students AND pre-recorded videos allow students to learn at their own pace.