Deals & Promotions
Offer valid only at CreativeLive.com. Offer may not be combined with any other coupons or promotions unless otherwise permitted by CreativeLive. May not be available on all platforms including iOS purchases. May not be available on select courses, see course page for details. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash or applied to past purchases. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted. Prices shown reflect the applicable discount and no further discount will apply. Offer subject to change, modification, or cancellation at any time without notice including without limitation in the event of any human or technical error of any kind relating to the offer. Additional exclusions may apply.
CreativeLive Coupon and Promo Codes
Offer is good on orders of $18 or more (after any other discounts and before taxes), only through CreativeLive.com.. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions, redeemed for cash or applied to past purchases. May not be available on all platforms including iOS purchases. Void if copied, altered, transferred, purchased, or sold. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Offer subject to change, modification, or cancellation at any time without notice including without limitation in the event of any human or technical error of any kind relating to the offer. Use of offer in any manner not consistent with these terms constitutes fraud and may be prosecuted. Redemption subject to review and verification. Additional exclusions may apply.
CreativeLive Subscription Promotion
Creativelive subscription is a streaming only subscription service and may not be available in all locations or to all customers; void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. May not be compatible with AppleTV or other devices. Creativelive subscription is an annual subscription, you may view or change your payment settings on My Account or contact email@example.com. See FAQs HERE for additional information on payment options Creativelive subscription does may not include all courses, for a list of excluded classes please see list of exclusions. REFUND REQUESTS FOR CREATIVELIVE SUBSCRIPTION MUST BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 7 DAYS OF INITIAL PURCHASE TO BE ELIGIBLE. Cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions, redeemed for cash or applied to past purchases. Void if copied, altered, transferred, purchased, or sold. Offer subject to change, modification, or cancellation at any time without notice including without limitation in the event of any human or technical error of any kind relating to the offer. Use of offer in any manner not consistent with these terms constitutes fraud and may be prosecuted. Redemption subject to review and verification. Additional exclusions may apply..
Free Book Offer with Purchase of Select Classes
To be eligible for the free book offer (the "Offer"), you must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and D.C. who, at the time of purchase is age 18 or older. Offer valid while supplies last. Books will be mailed to the billing address on file. CreativeLive is not responsible for any delay in the shipment or other issue related to the fulfillment of the book. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions, redeemed for cash or applied to past purchases. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted. Offer subject to change, modification, or cancellation at any time without notice including, without limitation, in the event of any human or technical error of any kind relating to the offer. Limit one book per person. Additional exclusions may apply.
3. Restrictions. No User may use the Program to violate any law, infringe or violate the rights of any third party, or otherwise act in a manner that is deemed harassing, harmful, illegal, hateful, obscene or outside the spirit and intent of the Program. In addition, you may not (i) tamper with the Program, (ii) act in an unfair or disruptive manner, or (iii) use any system, bot or other device or artifice to participate or receive any benefit in the Program. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE CreativeLive RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
4. Bulk Distribution (“Spam”). Each Gift Giver is the actual sender of the emails relating to the Program and must comply with applicable law. Emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends, colleagues and family members. By submitting any email address as part of the Program, the Gift Giver represents that he/she has the appropriate permission and consent. Bulk email distribution, distribution to strangers, or any other use of the services described herein in a manner that is not promoted is expressly prohibited and may be grounds for immediate termination and further legal action. The CreativeLive has no obligation to monitor the Program or any communications; however, the CreativeLive may choose to do so and block any email messages, remove any such content, or prohibit any use of the Program. Gift Givers who do not comply with the law, including anti-spam laws, are obligated to indemnify the Program Entities against any liabilities, costs and expenses it incurs as a results of such spam.
5. Sign-In Credentials. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentially of any sign-in credentials and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through the use of them. Users agree to notify the CreativeLive immediately if they suspect unauthorized access to their account. Users agree that the CreativeLive will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized use of their credentials.
6. Liability. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES (DEFINED BELOW) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE CREATIVELIVE WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). By participating in the Program, you agree to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless the CreativeLive, as the provider of the service, and their respective parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, together with their respective employees, directors, officers, licensees, licensors, shareholders, attorneys and agents including, without limitation, their respective advertising and promotion entities and any person or entity associated with the production, operation or administration of the Program (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses caused by, arising out of, in connection with, or related to the Program (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)) and/or the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of any benefit in the Program. To be clear, the Released Parties shall not be liable for any technical errors or malfunctions, data theft or corruption, any printing or typographical error, or any damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Program. The Released Parties shall not be liable to any users for failure to supply any advertised benefit, by reason of any acts of God, any action or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not valid), or any other activity or action that is beyond any of the Released Parties’ control. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, THE RELEASED PARTIES’ MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED $100.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (A) THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND THE CreativeLive EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND TERMS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW OR CUSTOM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES AS TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PROGRAM, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) THE RELEASED PARTIES MAKE AND GIVE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE PROGRAM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, AND (iii) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (C) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PROGRAM IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.