Make it fun for yourself and you will find an audience.
-Tim Ferriss, on cutting through the noise
Tim Ferriss has been dubbed "this generation's self help guru" by The New Yorker in honor of the massive, cult-like following he’s built over the past decade.
But more than “self help”, Tim has - perhaps more than anyone of his generation - learned how to learn. A self-described “professional dilettante” and “human guinea pig”, Tim is the #1 New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal best-selling author of (count them) THREE books - The 4-Hour Workweek, The 4-Hour Body, and The 4-Hour Chef. His Podcast has north of 70 million downloads, and he’s learned jiu jitsu from Marcelo Garcia, surfing from Laird Hamilton and how to play drums from Stewart Copeland of The Police as part of his show “The Tim Ferriss Experiment.”
About 30 Days Of Genius
In this free video series, renowned photographer and CreativeLive Founder Chase Jarvis joins 30 of the brightest creative and entrepreneurial minds of our time for inspiring and informative interviews.
30 Days of Genius unlocks the big thinking and breakthroughs that allowed these geniuses to break the mold, with the goal of igniting the genius inside you.
You'll hear from Mark Cuban, Arianna Huffington, Levar Burton, Richard Branson, Seth Godin, Gary Vaynerchuk, Tim Ferriss, Ramit Sethi, and 22 more gamechanging geniuses.
The 4-Hour Life
with Tim Ferriss
Learn how to become world-class
in anything (in 6 months or less)
It’s no secret that today’s economy is moving faster every day. Whether you’re a freelancer, entrepreneur, or employee, if you can’t pick up new skills and put them into practice overnight, you’ll fall behind those who can.
Arguably the most important skill of all is learning how to learn, and Tim Ferriss has spent a decade building a framework for exactly that.
Whether it’s learning a language, cooking optimal meals, or building a business, “The 4 Hour Life” will teach you how to lean ANY complex skill in the fewest possible steps.
If you’ve ever said “I wish I knew how to _____, but I don’t have time” then you need this class!
- Tim’s 4-step "Meta-Learning" process that he’s used to master everything from writing to jiu-jitsu to marketing
- How to become functionally fluent in any language in 90 days (seriously!) by choosing the 1200 words that are used the most often
- The “4-Hour Body” approach to fitness and nutrition, including workout tips from mobility expert Kelly Starrett
- Author Neil Strauss’ method for deconstructing and optimizing the creative process (the same method he’s used to write NYT bestsellers with the likes of Motley Crue and Marilyn Manson)
- A step-by-step framework for learning any physical activity, as taught by Dave Camarillo (trainer of many UFC champions)
- How to validate your business idea using the techniques Noah Kagan learned at Facebook and honed as the founder of AppSumo
The world's best education platform for creatives + entrepreneurs
CreativeLive is the world’s largest and best online creative education platform, with more than 10 million students and 2 billion minutes of video consumed on its platform. Featuring classes in photography, video, design, music, and entrepreneurship - CreativeLive classes are taught by the world’s top experts-- Pulitzer-, Grammy-, Oscar winners, New York Times bestselling authors, thought leaders and legendary entrepreneurs.
Launched in 2010 and now reaching every country on the planet every month - CreativeLive has created more than 1,500 clases, 25,000 lessons, 2,000 articles and over 10,000 hours of highly curated HD video education since its inception. A combination of live and pre-recorded classes allow never-before access to the best teachers and a global community of students. Live classes allow free, real-time interaction with these experts and students AND pre-recorded videos allow students to learn at their own pace.