Learn to take more control over your web designs by learning a few core concepts in HTML and CSS. With a handful of HTML tags, and some basic CSS properties, you’ll be able to share styles with web developers, and insure the integrity of your design’s translation to the browser.
And the best part is, you already know the basics! Think of HTML as “content and structure” (think pages, graphic/text boxes, text), and CSS as “style and layout” (think paragraph, character, and object styles). What’s more, we’ll learn to gather CSS properties directly from Adobe Photoshop or Bohemian Sketch, and apply them directly to our own CSS file.
What you’ll learn:
- What is HTML and CSS, exactly?
- Basic HTML tags and how to write them
- Choosing a text editor for HTML and CSS
- Where can I put my CSS rules?
- Using graphics with HTML using CSS
- Gathering CSS properties from Adobe Photoshop and Bohemian Sketch
Software Used: Panic Coda 2017