Adobe Muse gives us an easy way to create and publish beautiful responsive websites, with no coding required.
In this Adobe® Muse intermediate project course, author, speaker, and web developer, Brian Wood will take you further into Muse, by showing you how to emulate the responsive features of some of the coolest sites on the internet. Learn to add background video, scrolling effects, animated transitions, selling content, and more.
In this class, he’ll share the trade secrets for achieving some of the latest website trends. You’ll learn about:
- Adding background images and video to a site
- Working with scrolling effects (similar to parallax scrolling)
- Adding animated transitions
- Selling content using Paypal and others
- Working with third party widgets and code
- Incorporate content from other Adobe apps
Using an existing responsive website as a launching point, you’ll explore best practices for replicating some of the latest website trends using Adobe Muse CC version 18.0.