AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Precisely match the color of two objects
- Change black objects to any color.
- Add drama to dull overcast skies.
- Apply multiple adjustments in a single adjustment layer.
- Utilize uncommon settings such as Knockout.
ABOUT BEN’S CLASS:
Are you looking to up your adjustment skills so you can be more effective and efficient by utilizing a wider range of advanced features? Do you run into features in Photoshop that you do not utilize such as Knockout Deep, Knockout Shallow, Pass Through mode and wonder how you could utilize them? Then this class is for you.
Ben has been pushing Photoshop to its limits for over 30 years. Learn his best tips and tricks for getting the most out of Photoshop’s adjustments.
You’ll be able to tackle a much wider range of challenges once you expand the range of features you use on a daily basis. You’ll also reduce guesswork while increasing the precision of your adjustments.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- People who are generally experienced using Photoshop, but want to push their skills to a more advanced level.
- Those who want to tackle difficult tasks efficiently.
- People who want to understand the more powerful and less commonly used features in Photoshop.
SOFTWARE & GEAR USED:
Adobe Photoshop 2021 (V22.5.0)
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
As a photographer, Ben Willmore has shot in all 50 states and explored over 80 countries. He has been pushing Photoshop and Lightroom Classic to their limits since the beginning. Ben is part of a select group of non-employees that Adobe trusts with pre-release beta versions of their software so he can have a voice in the future direction of their software. He has written more than a dozen books on digital imaging that have been translated into 9 languages, has written over 100 articles for major magazines, and was inducted into the Photoshop Hall of Fame. He has been a featured speaker at events on all seven continents where he has taught well over 100,000 people.